Glow is on the grow! We’ve got exciting plans to help both us and our clients thrive, post pandemic. And we’re seeking a fabulous new marketing bod to join our team in the role of Marketing & Communications Executive.
Office location: Wickham, Hampshire. Flexible and remote working options available.
You’ll know your marketing onions and will be a brilliant communicator, passionate about building your marketing career. You will have grit, you’ll be savvy, smart and you will be a ‘get things done’ type of person. As a confident influencer, you will have experience in building and maintaining key strategic relationships. You’ll be a great project manager and have a passion for making brands look their best.
What’s the day to day?
We’re a small, fast-paced design and creative agency. The role will be agile and varied and will include:
- Working with the Head of Business Development to develop and implement the business development and marketing plan
- Creating and developing key messages to push the Glow brand
- Project management of client and Glow projects
- Social media planning, content creation and posting
- Event planning and attendance
- Working with the team to execute fabulous creative campaigns
- Liaising with Glow’s clients and prospects (virtually and face-to-face)
We’ll be looking for the following:
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills, able to deliver to tight deadlines, with incredible attention to detail
- A positive and proactive attitude towards learning and developing new skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest marketing and digital marketing trends
- Experience in delivering brilliant end-to-end solutions – completing a project from brief stage to final delivery
- Proven experience of managing content for a range of social media platforms and marketing tools
- An understanding of project managing creative projects; website design and build, graphic design, photography, video, digital and print production
- Proficient in the MS Office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Be a team player
- Commercial and financial knowledge
- A sense of humour
- Full Driving licence
Nice to haves:
- Degree in English, Marketing or Business
- B2B marketing knowledge
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Experience of working with, or in, an agency
We are a design studio. We take our clients on a creative journey so they can thrive in their markets. A re-brand, a new website, a show-stopping tender, a campaign, a refresh of marketing materials – we transform the complex and mundane into something special.
Glow has been trading for 21 years and we are passionate about making brands the best they can be.
Would you like to be a Glowee?
Apply with your CV and a short presentation (in any format) of why you think you could be the next Glowee. Applications to Lisa Lavis, Managing Director, Glow.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and we’re looking forward to hearing your story.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call Lisa Lavis on 07712 002777 or email email@example.com.