In the studio this week we’ve been branding the Business South Action Groups.
As a Business South Champion itself, Glow was only too pleased to have the opportunity to brand its 5 action groups; Workforce South, Cruise & Port South, Regeneration South, Digital South and Luxury South.
With the brief to give each of the 5 action groups their own identity, the brands had to also have a clear connection to the overall Business South branding.
Glow opted to use the striking circles – which are recognised as part of the Business South brand – to create a fun adaptation of the logo. We then created an icon and colour palette to depict each group’s key market area.
We also produced a set of simple brand guidelines to outline how each brand should be used for consistency and a strong brand presence.
What is an Action Group?
Business South has created a way for the business voice and expertise to be heard through input in their 5 Action Groups.
Businesses identify key areas to address, resulting in the establishment of Action Groups to tackle these challenges. They are a meeting of interested and committed business leaders who like to get things done. By developing ideas together through an Action Group, the business community can address particular issues or better engage with the planning process and local government.
About Business South
Business South is the premier business engagement organisation in the South. Its vision is to grow the Economy of the region by:
- Connecting Business Leaders
- Articulating Business Voice
- Lobbying and Influencing
- Promoting the region to attract talent, new business and more investment
- Equipping start up and early stage businesses with the tools to survive and grow
Business South provides:
- A programme of Exclusive Champion Events
- Membership of Five sector specific Action Groups
- Support and recognition of CSR and Responsible Businesses
- Collaborative working on regional issues
- Communications and Marketing Support to Champions
Glow has been working with Business South for a few years and we love building on the great brand; check out some of the other projects we’ve completed with them over the last year.