We recently completed a new 2023 venue guide in partnerships with Southampton Hoteliers Association and the Marketing Collective, and it is packed full of fantastic new and existing venue listings for locations across Southampton city and the wider Solent region.
The annual guide outlines details about each venue, its key features, distance from public transport, seating capabilities and other useful information. We created the first version of this guide back in 2019, designing a fresh, modern, and colourful piece and again in 2020. This year, we kept the core design but updated small features to differentiate and make for another tactile, easy to use, A5 document which is printed and available online.
As well as some glorious venues, there is also some insightful information about Southampton and surrounding areas, local heritage, cultural attractions and key events/activities and a list of suppliers who can help facilitate and excel your events.
Featured in the venue guide:
- Balmer Lawn, New Forest
- Hilton at The Ageas Bowl, West End
- Holiday Inn, Southampton
- Holiday Inn Southampton, Eastleigh
- Ibis, Southampton
- Kings Conference Centre, Hedge End
- Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour
- Moxy Hotel, Southampton
- The National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
- New Place Hotel, Shirrel Heath
- Novotel, Southampton
- Solent Hotel and Spa, Whiteley
- The Ageas Bowl, West End
- Mayflower Theatre, Southampton
- Paultons Park, Romsey
- Royal Victoria Country Park, Netley
- Steamship Shieldhall, Southampton
- Winchester Science Centre, Winchester
About Southampton Region Hoteliers Association
The Southampton Region Hoteliers Association are a collaboration of accommodation and venue providers from across the Southampton region. Established in 1956, it aims to promote the city as a great place to work, visit and enjoy, whilst sharing best practice for the benefit of the industry and help nurture the hospitality and leisure workforce of the future.