Meet the experts
Mark has over 25 years of design agency experience and is used to working with multiple brands and the most challenging of client briefs. His claim to fame was the creation and development of the Mazuma Mobile brand identity. Having worked as a visiting lecturer for two local colleges in Hampshire, Mark is ideally positioned to support our mentoring and training sessions.
Adobe Creative Suite Software is a powerful tool. A basic understanding of how the software operates will allow you to create, amend and adapt creatives with much more flexibility than that of Microsoft or Canva.
About the session:
In this session, Lisa B or Mark will run through the basic user interface of either InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator and outline key tips and tricks to get you more comfortable with using the software and creating cohesive brand documents or amending pre-existing designs.
You’ll learn (depending on chosen software):
- How to navigate around the chosen software interface
- How to create brand brand libraries
- How to set up documents for relevant outputs
- How to create templates using master pages and styles
- How to prepare artwork for print
- How to enhance your photos and images
- How to export images for different uses
- How to utilise layers and effects
- How to create and edits shapes
- How to make and adjust masks
Adobe Creative Suite Basics
Learn the basics of Adobe InDesign, PhotoShop or Illustrator to enhance designs and creativity.
Good Brand & Design Practices
Create a cohesive and consistent brand through good practices to improve workflow.
How to communicate change effectively within your business and to your stakeholders.
Award-winning CEO and founder
Head of creative & creator of brands
Creative expert & design mentor