We wanted to introduce you, a little more informally, to the Glow team. Meet Amy Jacobs, Glow’s graphic designer and very own eco-warrior, cat lover and Wagamamas enthusiast. Here are 15 questions and answers to get to know Amy a little better:
1. Give us a quick intro – what’s your name? How long have you worked at Glow? What’s your job title?
Hi, I’m Amy, (or AJ, as I’m known in the office) and I have worked as a Graphic Designer at Glow for just over 3 and a half years now.
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I either wanted to be an illustrator or work with rescue monkeys at Monkey World
3. What’s your favourite meal?
Yasai Katsu Curry from Wagamamas
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan (in Cherry Blossom season)
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To talk to animals
6. If you could meet any famous person (dead or alive), who would it be?
7. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or into the future?
Past (to visit the younger versions of my relatives)
8. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?
9. What’s one thing that can instantly make your day better?
Seeing my cat, Mika doing basically anything
10. What song always gets you out on the dance floor?
Groove is in the heart by Deee-Lite
11. Ideally, how would you spend your birthday
Lots of good food, seeing family and some sort of outdoorsy activity
12. What’s your favourite thing about your current job?
Every day is different and I’m always learning something new, also the people are fab!
13. Do you believe in having a “five-year plan”?
I’m lucky if I even know what I’m doing tomorrow, let alone in five years
14. Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
I think I am a very caring person and will always try to help people.
15. What would be the title of your memoir?
Furballs, Food and Foliage – The Story of my Life