We wanted to introduce you, a little more informally, to the Glow team. Meet Lisa Barnett, Glow’s lead designer. A lover of food and wine with a fondness for procedures, here are 15 questions and answers to get to know Lisa a little better:
1. Give us a quick intro – what’s your name? How long have you worked at Glow? What’s your job title?
My name is Lisa (LB or Lisa B in the studio). I’m the lead designer at Glow and have worked here for nearly 10 years.
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist, the type with a smock and beret.
3. What’s your favourite meal?
A cheeseboard. I’m a big fan of a blue cheese – and yes, I’d class it as a meal!
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Top of my bucket list is Peru.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to travel anywhere at the click of your fingers.
6. If you could meet any famous person (dead or alive), who would it be?
Rebel Wilson, I feel like we would be friends.
7. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or into the future?
Back – who wouldn’t want to tell your former self things will work out or hug a loved one?
8. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?
I’m currently re-watching Orange is the New Black.
9. What’s one thing that can instantly make your day better?
A good film and a bottle of wine – magic.
10. What song always gets you out on the dance floor?
I’ll admit it, the most cliché song of all, Mr Brigthside… or the Vengaboys.
11. Ideally, how would you spend your birthday?
Food, drink, family and friends.
12. What’s your favourite thing about your current job?
Working with a small, close team – we get to laugh every day. I also LOVE creating something a client is proud to use.
13. Do you believe in having a “five-year plan”?
Nope! A vision is good to have but it should be flexible and adaptable.
14. Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
I’d like to say I’m a very loyal person.
15. What would be the title of your memoir?
Anyone for cheese and wine?