We wanted to introduce you, a little more informally, to the Glow team. Meet Mark Burnell, Glow’s senior designer. Here are 15 questions and answers to get to know Mark a little better:
1. Give us a quick intro – what’s your name? How long have you worked at Glow? What’s your job title?
Mark Burnell, newbie Senior Graphic Designer at Glow.
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Professional Skateboarder (Tony Hawk).
3. What’s your favourite meal?
Anything spicey, I love new flavours and will often try something different.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to visit Tokyo (The home of Manga and Anime) for the hustle and bustle and bright lights.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Super strength, it would be great never having to worry about being able to open a jar.
6. If you could meet any famous person (dead or alive), who would it be?
Paul Rand to watch his design process.
7. If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or into the future?
The future, I would love to see how technology had moved on.
8. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?
NEXT, it will make you think twice about your smart speaker.
9. What’s one thing that can instantly make your day better?
Warm, sunny weather.
10. What song always gets you out on the dance floor?
La Luna – To the beat of the drum.
11. Ideally, how would you spend your birthday?
A BBQ with family and friends, preferably in the sun.
12. What’s your favourite thing about your current job?
We shall see, I’m sure it will change, but so far, the enthusiasm of the team.
13. Do you believe in having a “five-year plan”?
Personally, I tend not to plan too far in advance, I prefer to take each day as it comes. Apart from work, that needs to be meticulously planned.
14. Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
15. What would be the title of your memoir?
Where are my keys (or wallet)?