In the studio this week, we’ve been making sure that Southampton Airport has everything it needs for next week’s New Forest and Hampshire County Show.
Southampton Airport has a stand at the show so we’ve been creating all sorts of designs and supplying promotional items to make sure the Southampton Airport team and their stand, make an impact during the event.
Our designs include:
- A counter graphic displaying the fresh new logo of the recently upgraded lounge at Southampton Airport along with a large backdrop panel. The look we’ve gone for here matches the new branding of lounge, sleek, elegant and gives that VIP feel (see mock-up above).
- A large-scale route map displaying all the routes and destinations you can fly to from Southampton Airport.
- A backdrop panel that features one of their beautiful destinations, Ibiza, which is sure to entice people over to the stand.
- A large quantity of promotional drawstring bags that will be used as goodie bags during the show.
The New Forest and Hampshire County Show –
30, 31 July & 1 August 2019
The annual show takes place in Brockenhurst, within 30 acres of the New Forest National Park and is rated within the top 10 Agricultural shows in the country. 2019 marks 99 years since the establishment of the charity, New Forest Agricultural Show Society, who organise the New Forest Show.
There’s something for the whole family:
- Local Produce Market
- Family Fun Area
- Live Music
- Trade Stands
- Main Ring Attractions – Includes a packed schedule of events
- Bee Keeping Demonstrations
- Sheep Show
- Police Dog Display
And much more!
About SOU Airport
Southampton Airport is a regional airport owned by AGS Airports Ltd. They serve around 40 direct European destinations with great onward connections to the world.
Check out some more recent projects we’ve created for Southampton Airport